Civil Service Local is working with the Civil Service Apprenticeship Strategy team to bring a network for apprentices to the Midlands. This network will be open to apprentices across all schemes and departments, offering opportunities for development and support.
To launch the network we will be hosting an event with opportunities to:
- network with other apprentices
- gain insight into how the network can be shaped
- hear from senior leaders and previous apprentices about their journey
The event will also be for line managers of apprentices and aims to:
- answer any questions they may have
- offer guidance on how to fully support and guide their apprentices
We are planning the event for autumn 2019 but want to gauge levels of interest before we book a venue.
To register your interest please email email@example.com letting us know if you are an apprentice or a line manager.