The Opportunity Wall is your brand new one-stop shop for keeping track of Civil Service Local North West's volunteering opportunities. Updates to the Wall will be added to the blog over time as new opportunities become available.
To use the Opportunity Wall simply select from the tiles below to view specific role information and find out how to apply.
We hope to hear from you soon!
- Age UK Manchester - The Holiday at Home project requires a magician!
- Greater Manchester Police require cadet leaders across the North West.
- Fletcher's Fund (Carlisle) require volunteers to help with business planning and website design.
- Environment Agency (Preston) has an opportunity for a 3-6 month placement in their planning team.
- CS Local NW are looking for volunteers to participate in the next homeless project in Lancaster at Oak Tree House.
- Chrysalis (Carlisle and Wigton) are looking for a treasurer and volunteers to help with painting and gardening at their day centre.
- Age UK Manchester require volunteers to help with gardening at the day centre in Openshaw.
- Animal & Plant Health Agency invite you to an awareness session hosted by our APHA colleagues.
- As this is planned as a regular feature going forward, CS Local NW are also looking for a new Opportunity Wall co-ordinator.