ONE Midlands is your opportunity to join senior leaders in the Civil Service and representatives from organisations across the Midlands to hear more about future plans for the region and make a contribution to the Midlands vision.
Who will be taking part?
The event comprises sessions delivered by:
- Alex Chisholm, Chief Operating Officer for the Civil Service and Permanent Secretary for the Cabinet Office
- Bernadette Kelly, Permanent Secretary at the Department for Transport and Civil Service Local Midlands Permanent Secretary Champion
- The Right Honourable Justine Greening
- Chief Executives from Local Authorities across the region
- Heads of Place
- Midlands Engine
- Places for Growth
- West Midlands for Growth Ltd
- One Public Estates
- Midlands Connect
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions and take part in interactive sessions to capture input and insight into what the future holds for our region.
Join in and take part
Date: Tuesday 27 April 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
We will be using MS Teams for this session and we will send you details in advance of the event. You may use a work or personal device to join the sessions. If you are unable to access this system on your work device you may wish to join using a personal device.
Register for this event by clicking this link to eventbrite.
Please register using your civil service departmental postal and email address and ensure you have permission from your line manager to attend.