Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work in another government department? Would you like to spend a day finding out as part of your learning and development?
Job shadowing is a proven method of personal development as it exposes you to new ideas and working practices.
We have 1 day job shadowing opportunities on offer at all grades in departments such as HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), Ministry of Defence (MOD) and Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
If you would like to try life in a department not currently listed drop us an email and we will try to arrange something for you.
HM Revenue & Customs:
Maritime and Coastguard Agency:
- Assistant Director of Maritime Operations
- Evidence Analysis and Research team
- Head of the Office of the Chief Executive
- Finance Assistant Director
- Financial Business Partner
- Civil Hydrography conference
- Assistant Director Procurement and Agency Fraud Officer
- Chief Executive
- Corporate projects team
- Technical library and registry
- Information management
- Personal data management
- Human resources
- Promotions team