Would you like the opportunity to receive feedback on a competency example (of your choice) from an experienced sifter drawn from a pool of cross-government departments?
If you need advice to help you to improve the quality of your competency examples, and give yourself a better chance of getting that job, we have just the opportunity for you to receive some hints and tips.
We have successfully staged a number of these surgeries in London, and now we want to extend that opportunity to staff in and around Suffolk.
Where: RAF Honington, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP31 1EE (situated midway between Bury St Edmunds and Thetford off the A134)
When: Thursday 2 March 2017
How: Book a slot by contacting Sarah Pentony
What can you expect:
• Honest feedback about how your competence can be improved
• 30 minute face to face conversation with an experienced sifter
What we expect from you:
• Be willing to take on board feedback and be open-minded!
• Please arrive 30 minutes before your time slot with photographic ID (as you’ll need to pass through the MOD security arrangements) with one drafted competence of your choice.
Please do not expect:
• Your competence to be scored.
• Your competence to be re-written for you.
This is a great way to improve your skills through peer learning. Book your place now and grab this opportunity!