We are holding an induction event for new entrants, who have joined the Civil Service in the past 2 years.
The aims are:-
- Highlight the breadth of the work undertaken by the Civil Service
- Promote a future of collaborative working and build a skilled workforce
- Encourage personal development
- Demonstrate the Civil Service as a supportive employer
The event will be a mix of speakers, stalls and networking activities, to include:-
- The profile of the Civil Service in your area
- An overview of the vision for a Brilliant Civil Service
- Talent and personal development
- Support available
Grade - AA to HEO grade (joined the Civil Service in the last 2 years)
Department - any in the Bristol travel to work area (this is a pilot and further dates in other locations will be added to the blog in due course).
Location - Conference rooms 7 & 8, 2 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6EG
Time - 10.30 am till 3.30 pm
Booking is online here and you must have your line manager's approval to attend.This may count towards your 5 a year learning and development days. Any travel and subsistence costs must be met by your department. Lunch won't be provided but you may bring lunch with you or purchase it locally. An agenda and more information will follow nearer the time.
Civil Service Local are committed to ensuring that wherever possible our events are accessible to all participants. If you have any specific requirements that will enable you to fully participate, please let us know and we will endeavour to make any reasonable adjustments.
If you have any questions please contact Heidi