Who’s it for?
Anyone whose work will be impacted by digital and agile ways of working and needs a high level understanding of the new ways of working but who will not be working in a core digital service team role.
This event enables participants to understand why government is transforming, what digital means in government, the methodologies being used to deliver digital services and where to access appropriate, relevant learning resources to further grow your digital skills and capability.
By the end of the event participants should understand:
- what digital means in government and why they need to know;
- the methodology being used to deliver digital services - 'agile';
- what’s meant by user centred design; and
- what the range of learning resources available to them are to further develop and grow their digital skills and capability.
Courses can be delivered in:
- Benton Park View, Benton Road Newcastle; or
- Durham House, Washington, Tyne and Wear.
If a team wishes to attend the course arrangements can be made for it to be delivered in situ if suitable accommodation is available.
How to Apply
To apply for a place, please send an e-mail expression of interest to the North East Digital Academy Team stating your preferred location:
The Team will get back to you as soon as possible about possible dates and venues.