- A chance to network with colleagues from other departments
- Meet some fantastic young people who are the future of Wales
- An opportunity to give back to our local community
- Use some of your Volunteering days
- Visit beautiful mid Wales
- Time commitment from 10:00-14:30 approx.
- 2/3 interviews with fully prepared students. You will be paired up with another interviewer and provided with a standard set of questions.
Details of the event
Where - Ysgol Bro Hyddgen, Machynlleth, SY20 8DR
When - Friday March 22nd 2019
Timings - 10:30- 14:30 approx.
This event is suitable for all grades
Please note that you will need to seek approval from your line manager and any travel and subsistence costs must be met by your department. This is a volunteering event and can count towards your 3 a year volunteering days.
Car parking is available on site. Refreshments will not be provided, but you will have time to take a lunch break and the town is only a minutes walk from the school.
Civil Service Local are committed to ensuring that wherever possible our events are accessible to all participants. If you have any specific requirements that will enable you to fully participate, please let us know and we will endeavour to make any reasonable adjustments
For more information or to express your interest in attending please email email@example.com