The role will enable you to gain new competencies and collaborate with others in many different departments. It includes (but is not limited to) the following activities:
- Establishing the aim of the network and driving it forward
- Organising meetings, writing agendas, bringing in speakers, arranging minute taking
- Organising and representing the network at Civil Service events such as Civil Service Live and Civil Service Connect
- Networking with other civil servants and stakeholders
- Maintaining membership lists and finding new members
- Communications and social media
- Planning other activities and increasing success of the network
We are looking for a proactive team from across the South West and Wales, who want to make a difference. Experience or grade are not the most important elements, we are looking for determination, enthusiasm and action. This is an opportunity to shape the future of the network. The networks tend to meet quarterly and also operate on a virtual basis, so the time commitment won't be excessive.
If you are interested, please email Heidi Stephens no later than 3 March 2020 with the details outlined below.
- Location and grade
- Why you are interested in staff engagement and/or wellbeing
- What work you have done so far
- What skills you bring and
- What you would be keen to drive forward.