We are looking for Grade 6 to Executive Officers with sifting experience to volunteer their time to help other civil servants writing competency examples for job applications, potentially on Friday April 22 (08:30-16:15) in 1 Horse Guards Road/100 Parliament Street, London.
A pre-meet (via teleconference) to share materials will be mandatory before taking part in the event.
Helping to develop others is a rewarding experience and we welcome experienced sifters from across the Civil Service to take part in this event.
Reasons to get involved
- An opportunity to brush up on your skills and learn new ones;
- To help fellow civil servants looking for promotion or a change of job;
- To use one of your 5 a year learning days;
- To network with others and meet colleagues from other departments.
If you can help please contact us telling us:
- your grade;
- your department;
- your sifting experience;
- other relevant information.
Details of how you can attend the surgery will be published here shortly.