The annual Diversity and Inclusion Network conference will bring together its members from both East and West Midlands.
Date: 15 September 2016
Time: 10.30 - 14.30
Venue: HM Revenue and Customs, Saxon House, Leicester.
The objectives for the day include:
- a brief history and overview of the network's achievements
- what diversity means to individuals through personal statements and the work of the group
- perspectives of diversity and inclusion: learning from the National Health Service
- leadership for change: developing the 2016/17 work plan
- networking across departments
- forging community links
This promises to be a really interesting, informative and productive day so, if you are a member of the network and have yet to book your place please follow this link
If you are not a member of the network but would like to join and attend the event please contact: Karen McConnell