Grab your slot before they all go.
When: Monday 28 November 2016
Where: HM Treasury, 1 Horse Guard Road, London SW1A 2HQ
Book your 30 minute slot between 9:00 and 15:30 on Eventbrite. If you can't make it in person there are a few telephone/digital slots available at a mutually agreed time.
What can you expect:
• Honest feedback about how your competence can be improved, (which you can then apply to your other competencies).
• 30 minute face to face conversation with an experienced sifter from a pool of cross government departments.
What we expect from you:
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot with one drafted competence of your choice.
• Be willing to take on board feedback and be open-minded!
• Please register on Eventbrite with your work account.
• If you are unable to attend please cancel your ticket on Eventbrite asap; sifters have given up their time and we would like to give another delegate an opportunity to book a session.
Please do not expect:
• Your competence to be scored.
• Your competence to be re-written.
Civil Service Local is committed to ensuring that wherever possible our events are accessible to all participants. If you have any specific requirements that will enable you to fully participate, please let us know and we will endeavour to make any reasonable adjustments.