HMRC are holding a Project Delivery Regional event in Cardiff on 5th March 2019 10am to 3pm at Ty Glas Auditorium, Llanishen Cardiff, which is open to all Civil Servants.
The event has something to offer everyone who has an interest in project delivery. From the experienced project delivery professional to someone who may not use project delivery as part of they day to role, but is interested in learning more about this topic.
The agenda consists of:
- A keynote speech from the head of HMRC professional development.
- An introduction to projects – aimed at new starters.
- A Project Delivery Leadership Academy talk for established professionals.
- The Challenges a potential ‘conflict’ between waterfall and agile.
- Office of Government Commerce Reviews
- The Government Online Skills Tool overview and future development - how HMRC and wider Government intend to use the tool
- The event will end with an interactive session
During the day there will be a breakout session for networking opportunities with:
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Office for National Statistics
- Infrastructure Projects Authority
- Civil Service Local
This event will help you to learn more about project delivery as a profession and give you the opportunity to network with skilled project delivery professionals.
CS local Wales would be delighted to meet you at this event, so please come along to our CS Local stand.
Details of the event
When: 5th March 2019 -10:00am to 15:00pm
Where: HMRC, Ty Glas Auditorium, Llanishen Cardiff.
You will need to seek authorisation from your line manager in order to attend this event. Any travel and subsistence expenses will need to be met by your home department.