The aim of this workshop is to give leaders the tools to proactively manage their online reputation so they can maximise their personal impact.
A strong personal brand online can help you be more credible and attract better opportunities. For civil servants, protecting your online reputation is especially important.
This is a one off opportunity to attend a highly interactive workshop where you will learn from award-winning branding consultant Kaitlin Zhang on how to manage your online presence through a simple 5-steps process:
- Pitch (brand positioning and 4 types of elevator pitches),
- Profile (photos and videos),
- Platform (personal website),
- Produce (social media and content marketing),
- Partnership (brand partners and media partners).
Kaitlin will also share her top tips to protecting your online privacy and security.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have:
- a clear vision for your brand positioning
- your personal mission’s statement and elevator pitches
- your personalised social media strategy
- your personalised content marketing strategy
When: 15 March 2019, 10:00am to 12:00pm
Where: Auditorium, 1 Horse Guards Road, London, SW1A 2HQ
Places are limited. Please book your ticket here.
Kaitlin Zhang is the CEO of Kaitlin Zhang Branding, a cross-border marketing agency specialising in B2B industries such as technology and financial services in the UK and China. Kaitlin is an award-winning personal branding consultant, helping entrepreneurs, executives and celebrities manage their online reputation. Kaitlin also works as the CMO at China Heritage, a technology-powered Chinese investment firm.
Please ensure you have approval from your line manager to attend and any travel and subsistence costs must be met by your own department.