If you would like one to one help completing a competency example for a job application we will be holding another of our popular competency surgeries.
The surgery is an opportunity to receive tailored, focused advice on a competency example of your choice from an experienced sifter.
When: Monday 18 July 2016
Where: HM Treasury, 1 Horse Guard Road, London SW1A 2HQ
Book your 30 minute slot between 9:00 and 15:10 on Eventbrite. If you can't make it in person there are a few telephone slots available at a mutually agreed time.
What can you expect:
- Honest feedback about how your competence can be improved, (which you can then apply to your other competencies).
- 30 minute face to face conversation with an experienced sifter from a pool of cross government departments.
What we expect from you:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot with one drafted competence of your choice.
- Be willing to take on board feedback and be open-minded!
Please do not expect:
- Your competence to be scored.
- Your competence to be re-written.
Civil Service Local is committed to ensuring that wherever possible our events are accessible to all participants. If you have any specific requirements that will enable you to fully participate, please let us know and we will endeavour to make any reasonable adjustments.