This is the new vision of the North East and the Yorkshire and Humber Continuous Improvement Networks.
Who are we?
Current membership brings a range of continuous improvement experience from departments including:
- British Library
- Department of Work and Pensions
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service
- Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
- Home Office
- Land Registry
What do we do?
Our network steering group recently met and are committed to providing:
- A supportive and safe environment for people involved in continuous improvement
- A cost-effective way of sharing knowledge and experience
- Full representation across all departments in the local area
To achieve this, we will:
- Hold at least 2 meetings per region per year. There will be time to get to know people from other departments who share a passion for improvement. With varied agendas to facilitate sharing and building of knowledge within a supportive environment.
- Facilitate at least 2 go-sees per year, giving an opportunity to learn from how CI works in other departments.
Increase the number of members and departments actively involved in the network.
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in:
- learning from each other’s mistakes, successes and skills
- building relationships to share knowledge
- discovering how other government departments tackle the same issues you face
We’d love to hear from you to welcome you onboard.
If your department uses yammer we can be found here
Ask to join our mailing list by emailing Richard Armstrong
Our network meetings for 2019 are scheduled for:
North East: March -Newcastle (fully booked)
Yorkshire and the Humber: June - Leeds
North East: September - Newcastle
Yorkshire and the Humber: November - tbc
We will let you know once the dates and venues have been confirmed