The theme for this event is ‘Creating a truly inclusive environment’.
What to Expect on the day
- audience participation - share your thoughts on what would make the Civil Service a truly inclusive environment and a great place to work.
- creating a truly inclusive environment - an interactive session run by Rob Neil MBE and Amauche Anurukem sharing ideas on how you can make your voice heard at work and realise your full potential
- Success Profiles – if you are looking for your next role then this session will provide a candidate overview of Success Profiles and what you need to demonstrate in order to be successful in your job applications
- ask the panel session – three colleagues share their experience, some top tips and answer questions on what it was like signing up for and completing their developmental programmes, the challenges, highlights and their next steps
- networking - an opportunity to make connections with colleagues from other government departments.
When: June 21, 9am to 1pm.
Where: Apollo House, 36 Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR0 2RJ
If you want to be in the best place for your next moment, register for a place on Eventbrite. Use your work email to register.
Please discuss attendance at this event with your line manager before booking your place.
These events are very popular and places are limited so book early to secure a place. If having booked a ticket you are no longer able to attend, please ensure you cancel your ticket promptly so someone else may have the place.