The next meeting of the Continuous Improvement Network will be taking place on Monday 16 September at the Business Events Centre, Benton Park View, Newcastle between 10:00 - 16:00.
The network provides an opportunity to:
- Learn from each other’s successes, skills and challenges
- Build relationships to share knowledge
- Discover how other government departments tackle the same issues you face
What will the day involve?
The agenda for the day covers a range of topics and there will be opportunities for you to network and discuss your own experiences throughout.
We aim to cover the following topics and opportunities
- Customer journeys within HM Revenue and Customs
- Cross Cutting efficiencies (Department for Work and Pensions)
- Measuring Continuous Improvement (CI) Maturity
- Action learning sets (opportunity to discuss key CI topics in small groups)
How do I get involved?
We ask that those attending get involved in the meeting so be prepared to take part.