Civil Service Local is pleased to have partnered with the Constitution Group to deliver several interactive Discovery Sessions on Devolution and why it should matter to you.
The sessions will look at the history of devolution in the UK and what it means for civil servants today. It will explore the complexities surrounding the devolution settlements across the UK and consider how EU Exit is changing the way devolution works in practice.
This is not just a session for those living in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, but for everyone across the UK. It will give you a real sense of why devolution matters, the current challenges driving our work and the role that civil servants will play in shaping devolution and governance across the UK in the coming years. Please do join us for this exciting opportunity by signing up to one of the sessions listed below:
- North West, Bootle - 17 September, 10:30am to 12:30pm
- South West, Bristol - 9 October, 10:30am to 12:30pm
- North East, Yorks & Humber, Sheffield - 25 October, 10:30am to 12:30pm
- London, East and South East, London - 29 October, 10:30am to 12:30pm
- North West, Manchester - 11 November, 10:30am to 12:30pm
If you have an questions about these events please email me