Would you like to know more about the Civil Service in Durham and Darlington? If so, why not join us at our virtual CS Connect event to engage with other civil servants, listen to thought-provoking sessions and meet inspiring people sharing their experiences, knowledge and expertise.
CS Connect provides engaging and interactive sessions, led by speakers representing a range of government departments and agencies across Durham and Darlington. This will give you an insight into the varied civil service work and careers in this part of North East England.
Those taking part include;
- Alison Hilton, Area Director for Work and Health Service, Department for Work and Pensions, Chair of CS Local North East, Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Department for Work and Pensions
- HM Passport Office
- Valuation Office Agency
- Disclosure and Barring Service
- Students Loan Company
- HM Prison and Probation Service
- Department for International Trade
- Places for Growth - Find out more about plans to relocate roles to this area
When is CS Connect taking place?
Wednesday 5 May 2021
10am to 3:15pm
How do I register?
This event is open to all civil servants to join. To secure your place at this online event, please register here via Eventbrite. You must register using your civil service work email address. Once you have registered you can join for the whole day or just for those sessions of particular interest to you.
Please note that you must be able to access Microsoft Teams to join this online event. If you are unable to access one of these platforms on your work device you may wish to join using a personal device. All joining instructions including a timed agenda will be circulated to attendees the day before the event.