The session will focus on lasting power of attorney and wills. The rules differ in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland so please ensure you join the correct session.
Did you know that;
- Lasting Power of Attorney: protects you during your lifetime
- having a LPA gives someone you trust - usually a relative or friend the power to act on your behalf
- without a LPA all your assets, including joint ones are frozen until a deputyship order has been granted
- putting Lasting Power of Attorney in place while you are able to can avoid all the above issue
Did you know that Wills;
- ensure your wishes are known and are respected
- should be in place if you own a property, have children or have more than £5,000 in savings
- set out where you want your assets to go and when
- make gifts of sentimental value
- choose your Executors and Trustees
- choose your Guardians for children under 18
- are important and should be reviewed every 3 to 5 years.
These sessions will offer a great source of information and advice to those wanting to know more. The sessions will be interactive with a chance to get all your questions answered.
Please note that you must be able to access Microsoft Teams via the app or browser to join this online event. If you are unable to access this system on your work device you may wish to join using a personal device.
England and Wales - 13 October 1pm to 2pm Book your ticket here
England and Wales - 28 October 11am to Midday Book your ticket here
England and Wales - 11 November 6pm to 7pm Book your ticket here
England and Wales - 25 November 11am to Midday Book your ticket here
England and Wales - 9 December 10am to 11am Book your ticket here
Northern Ireland - 14 October 3pm to 4pm Book your ticket here
Northern Ireland - 10 November 11am to Midday Book your ticket here
Northern Ireland - 9 December 11am to Midday Book your ticket here
Scotland - 27 October 11am to Midday Book your tickets here
Scotland - 1 December 3:30pm to 4:30pm Book your tickets here