Are you interested in reaching your full potential but don’t know where to start or perhaps seeking a promotion in the Civil Service?
Are you interested in learning about and from other government departments?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then use one of your 5 learning days and come along to our next Junior Leaders Networking Event.
The Junior Leaders Networking Events (JLNE) is a cross government network and brings together AA to EO grades. It is a network that encourages personal development, goal setting and career progress to help civil servants fulfill their potential and supports our vision of a Brilliant Civil Service..
The Network was relaunched at the start of 2019 and has since engaged with 250 colleagues from over 21 departments across the Civil Service. Attendees rate the events as inspirational, relevant, thought-provoking and very informative.
Join us at our next Event – Succeeding at Interviews
Date : Friday, 27 March, 2020
Time: 10am to 1.30pm
Venue: HMRC Croydon Regional Office, 1 Ruskin Square, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2LX
Session aims are:
- Give junior leaders a greater understanding of the format and content of potential interviews
- Help participants feel more confident and prepared for upcoming interviews
- Provide some guidance on how to do yourself justice at interviews
- Offer top tips on succeeding at interviews
- Include the opportunity to practice and ask ‘our Expert Panel’ questions
Before you register Please ensure you can attend on Friday, 27 March and you have discussed your attendance with your manager and any T&S is covered by your home department.
- If you register and do not attend, another colleague who could have benefitted from this event misses out.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, kindly cancel your place in good time via Eventbrite (by 20 March).
- Kindly use your work email address when registering your place, otherwise your ticket may be cancelled.
To attend this session register for a place on Eventbrite.
These events are very popular and places are limited so book early to secure a place. If having booked a ticket you are no longer able to attend please ensure you cancel your ticket promptly so someone else may have the place. If you have any questions please contact Oham Funke.
Comment by Lydia posted on
Please could I have the details of who is organising this event I would like to contact them. Many Thanks